Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
Do you like chocolate and peanut butter? Then this recipe is for you. Adapt it to your liking. Perhaps some extra crushed peanuts on top with a pinch of coarse himalayan salt. If you are really tempted for more, then perhaps a bit (only a bit :)! ) of whipped cream on top. Give it a try and adapt to your liking! Let us know how it goes or how you made it better!
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter (soft)
- 113 g Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Stevia (liquid – or equivalent)
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 150 g Dark Chocolate (Unsweetened)
- Preheat Oven
- Bowl 1: Mix almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Bowl 2: In another bowl, mix butter, cream cheese, stevia. Then add the egg and mix very well.
- Bowl 2: Mix in well peanut butter.
- Put the first bowl into the second one little by little and mix well.
- Put the baking sheet in a oven pan and fit well.
- Put the filling level inside of the pan, spreading well.
- Cook for 180 degree (or equivalent) for around 18 minuti.
- Take out of oven and put aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate and spread over the top.
- Let the whole thing cool off well.
- Optional: You can add crushed pieces of peanuts on top with the melted dark chocolate.
Optional: You can sprinkle some coarse sea salt or himalayan salt on top with the peanut pieces and melted dark chocolate.