8 / 100 SEO Score
Creamy Chicket Adobo keto Recipe
Chicken Adobo is a Filipino recipe, which traditionally includes the cooking of meat in vinegar, garlic, black peppercorns, and soy sauce. This version is different in that we add Coconut cream, which produces a tastier and creamier recipe. Enjoy!
- 150 g Chicken Legs or Thighs
- 1 Tsp Olive oil
- 1.5 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1.5 Cups Chicken Stock
- 2 Tsp Low-sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Coconut vinegar
- 1 pc Dried Bay Leaf
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 Tsp Black Peppercorns
- Heat olive oil in a braising pan.
- Add chicken and sear until brown on both sides.
- Add garlic, black peppercorns, bay leaf, soy sauce, vinegar, and stock.
- Simmer for 10-25 minutes.
- Reduce pan juices and stir in coconut cream.
- Season with salt as desired.
Optional: You could add bamboo shoots or some type of vegetable to this disk. What above grilled red peppers. Tell us what veggies you think pair well with this dish. Source: More recipes like this one are included in this customized keto meal plan.
Calories: 463kcalCarbohydrates: 4.5gProtein: 27gSaturated Fat: 37gFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!