10 / 100 SEO Score
Keto Almond Butter Cheesecake
This is a keto cheesecake dessert that is sure to satisfy. There are only a few ingredients that it requires. You can adapt the recipe according to your likes and dislikes.
- 30 g Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Almond Butter (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Stevia (adapt amount according to your likes and dislikes)
- 1 Tbsp Chopped almonds as a topping (toast them before for flavor)
- Putting the following in a food processor: cream cheese, whipping cream, almond butter, stevia.
- Process until it is smooth and creamy.
- Chill at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Serve in a bowl or cup.
- Add toasted chopped almonds or toasted coconut (optional).
You can add whatever spices and toppings you want in order to adapt the recipe. What about adding pumpkin spice or cinnamon? Low sugar chocolate chips or shavings? Source: This is one of many recipes from their custom keto diet plan.
Calories: 600.5kcalCarbohydrates: 9.6gProtein: 8gFat: 58.9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!