Keto Almond Butter Energy Balls Recipe
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Almonds (optional: For extra taste, toast them beforehand.)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp MCT Oil
- 1 tbsp Stevia (optional – add a orange or mint flavored stevia)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Place almonds, almond butter, and stevia in a food processor and Process until it is smooth.
- Add the MCT oil and the unsweetened chocolate chips, the mix well.
- Make the mixed dough into balls, then place them on a tray.
- Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to an hour, before serving.
- Sprinkle with a few pinches of sea salt for taste and contrast.
Fat bombs are a quick and easy way to accomplish several things:
- Satisfy your hunger! Fat helps satiate.
- Meet your macros with these.
- Satisfy hunger for sweets without falling off the low-carb wagon.