Keto Oven-baked Masala Pork Ribs
Who said Keto could not be delicious! Pork ribs are always a hot item that is tasty and in demand. Try this oven-baked Masala pork ribs recipe and let us know how your family and friends respond.
- 750 grams Pork Ribs
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Stir these ingredients together in a bowl: salt, lime juice, yogurt, ginger-garlic paste.
- Put the mixture into a resealable bag with the ribs. Seal and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours (minimum).
- Take the ribs out of the bag shaking off excess marinade.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 F°
Try this with a salad or some low-carb option. Source: One many recipes found in this customized meal plan.
Calories: 250kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 25gFat: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!