These are the best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever. Kids will love it if you leave them any.
– 2 cups of almond flour
– 1/2 cup softened salted butter (from grass-fed cows, at room temperature)
– 2 medium to large eggs
– 1/3 cup Erythritol or 40 drops of liquid stevia
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 2/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 to a full orange
– Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit (176.7 Celcius)
– Spray Coconut oil baking spray onto the baking sheets.
– Use a stand mixer to blend together beat together the eggs, butter, sweetener and vanilla extract.
– Add almond flour and baking soda and mix well
– Add the low-carb dark chocolate chips and mix in until evenly distributed.
– Take the zest of half of an orange (or a full one if you like). Use a zester. Dice up and fold into the mix.
– Make cookies in the size that you desire and place on the sprayed baking sheet.
– Bake for 12-14 minutes, depending on your oven.
– Take Cookies out and allow to cool down on a rack.
– Enjoy! 🙂