Mandatory reading and acceptance for the Facebook group: Low Carb Recipes Club
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER (Mandatory reading and acceptance):
** We are not doctors or nutritionists. **
** Nothing should substitute the advice of your medical professional.**
Consult your medical professional before beginning a low-carb plan. The group information and opinions are not to replace your medical professional’s advice. We highly encourage you to work with your doctor or nutritionist. You are responsible for what you do with the recipes and information.
The opinions and group information regarding products and claims have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health condition or disease.
People may make very passionate comments about their way of eating or approach to a health issue. It may not be the best for you! One size does not fit all! Critique and analyze all the information. Ask your doctor!
MUST READ GROUP RULES BELOW: (#LCRCrules )
We do our best to maintain a decorum and order that is beneficial to our members. Please remember that this is not a public forum nor is your personal group, so even as you would abide by the rules of somebody who is hosting you, we ask you to do the same here. Thank you. We are here to encourage you and to cheer for your success, but we need to maintain order as well.
– Minimum of 18 years of age.
– Please do not block admins. If you block us, we will block you, from the group.
– As much as possible, keep main focus on the recipes, low-carb recipes! Please do not post unrelated or unnecessary things that only slow down those who are searching for recipes. We do allow, however, discussion.
– We define low carb as less than 100 grams of carbs per day. This is the ceiling. Any recipes higher will be removed. Most, however, will be under 50 or under 20 each day. When possible, please put the total carbohydrates that are in the recipe. Thank you.
– We reserved the right to ban you from the group per our discretion.
– No trolling! What is trolling? From wikepedia: “In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll’s amusement.” The group owner is the only troll allowed here 🙂
– TAKE NOTICE: If you want to leave for whatever reason, you are free to do so peacefully. If , however, you post such comments as “I don’t like this group anymore, people are so judgmental, I think I am going to leave, it’s not the place for me, etc.” then we will do you the favor and ban you from the group (if you have not left already), no questions asked. Such comments are divisive and manipulating. One could simply leave peacefully or report an incident to the admin directly.
– Please DO NOT post ads, affiliate links (amazon, etc.), things off-topic, or self-promoted posts or links (to your pinterest board, instagram account, etc), or make PM requests, even if it is for good intentions! Keep it on page. You will be banned. This is not a personal fishing group for your clients. If you are here for a purpose other than low-carb recipes, please leave. NO MLM or marketing sites or sub-domains. Report them as well as any spammers. If you are here in this group to prospect please leave. Thanks.
– Please do not use this group as a springboard for your personal endeavors and projects. You should be here to talk low carb and recipes.
*** If you receive a PM (Private message) or PM request from somebody in this group who you do not know from before (is not your “friend”), then please let us know. Thanks for helping us. ***
(PLEASE NOTE: in an attempt to keep this group a blessing for all, we monitor for spammers and self-promoters, who are promptly removed without warning. We at times may remove a post mistaking it for spam or self-promotion. That is how it is. We are sorry, but we do the best we can.
IN ORDER TO REPORT A GROUP MEMBER: Click on the arrow in the upper right part of the post, which will give a menu – (choose report to Admin)
– Report to Admin (goes to group admin.
– Report post (goes to Facebook admin)
– Do not link to other groups, including yours or other Facebook pages or groups.
– We reserve the right to do post related offers and affiliate links. We need to sustain costs (ads).
– Please, no indecent images. If you do post, keep the skin to a minimum. Before/after photos may be a great encourage, but we ask that you not post pics of bare midriffs, sports bras, bikinis, and low cut tops etc. Thanks. Don’t be offended we simply have to draw the line somewhere. Please don’t don’t complain to us about it. Report things to admins.
– Please don’t be rude or talk back to an admin. If you persist, you may be banned.
– Respect differences! People are on different low-carb plans (Atkins, keto-LCHF, Southbeach, Paleo, etc.), however, we are limiting the maximum carb count for any recipe to 100 carbs. So a low-carb plan is relative to each plan. Respect this and let each one make the decision for themselves if it is right for them. Do not try to convince everyone that your low-carb plan is the only one for everyone.
– If you differ or want to encourage one to change their opinion or choice of ingredients, help them and be constructive by linking something that helped you arrive at that opinion. Educate.
– BE KIND and ENCOURAGE others. If you differ in opinion, then agree to disagree. Move on, share and enjoy low-carb recipes. Life is too short to argue on a Facebook group with people you have never met nor probably ever will meet. Enjoy the recipes instead! Nobody needs indigestion because you were not kind.
– NO SWEAR words. In this group the mouth should be filled will wonderful low-carb food instead. Please, no Potty mouths!
– We will try to respond to you as soon as possible, but not on Sunday- it’s the Lord’s Day.
Thank you for reading and for your consideration. We hope that you benefit greatly from the group. When in doubt please ask us a question.
Now go ahead and share a low-carb recipe and try one already posted.