It is so much easier to do this low-carb way of eating if we have tools that make the daily work so much easier. Here are some of the items that low-carb eaters love because they make putting a recipe together so much easier.
Here are a few of the low-carb eater’s kitchen friends:
- Instantpot. There is a good reason why this is the best-seller. There are more than 18,000+ recipes and 1,000+ questions. The numbers don’t lie.
- Dash Delux Egg Cooker. Eggs are a basic in keto living. This cooks a dozen in no time at all. Makes this common task so easy.
- Immersion hand blender. The uses are abundant. Mix your bulletproof coffee or a soup. It is easy and versatile, and it’s easy to clean.
- Air Fryer. The results are in and this is one kitchen item that many are getting. Recipes are in abundance.
- Silicon Molds (for fat bombs).
What is your favorite kitchen friend?