Keto Mexican Scramble Recipe
This keto breakfast scramble is a great way to start the day. The Keto Mexican Scramble is very tasty, satisfying, and nutritious! The spinach in this keto recipe adds a boost of needed nutrition and health benefits. This is a perfect addition to your meal plan. It is easy to make will make satisfy your hunger at any hour of the day.
- 50 grams Minced Chorizo
- 1 cup Spinach
- 2 tbsp Machego Cheese shredded
- 3 Eggs
- 10 grams Red Onions Sliced thinly
- Sauté chorizo in a non-stick pan.
- Stir in red onions until caramelized.
- Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Stir in eggs
- Fold in cheese.
- You are now ready to serve!
You may want to consider a low-carb salsa or sour cream for extra taste. Be creative you can add whatever you want to this recipe. You can use different a differen type of cheese or sausage. You’re the chef! Source: CLICK HERE for an 8-week keto meal plan that includes recipes like this one, plus much more…